Hi! I am a graudate student at the Language Technologies Institute of Carnegie Mellon University. I am fortunate to have Dr. Graham Neubig as my supervisor. I finished my M.Phil. study at the University of Hong Kong. I received my B.Eng. degree in Computer Science from School of Advanced Engineering (Honors College), Beihang University in June 2014.
I am fasincated by one research question: how to develop knowledge represenation models to faciliate querying and reseasoning with natural language? I ground this long-term goal to the following problems:
- Semantic Parsing & Natural Language Programming
- Open Question Answering & Open Knowledge Base
DyNet: The Dynamic Neural Network Toolkit.Graham Neubig, et al.
arXiv preprint arXiv:1701.03980 [link]
Neural Enquirer: Learning to Query Tables in Natural Language.Pengcheng Yin, Zhengdong Lu, Hang Li, Ben Kao.
International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI), 2016.
also appear in the 4th International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR), Workshop Track, 2016.[PDF] | ArXiv Version | ICLR 2016 Workshop Track Poster
Answering Questions with Complex Semantic Constraints on Open Knowledge Bases.Pengcheng Yin, Nan Duan, Ben Kao, Junwei Bao, Ming Zhou.
International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM), 2015.[PDF] | [Project Page]
New Word Detection and Tagging on Chinese Twitter Stream.
Miya Liang*, Pengcheng Yin*, S.M. Yiu. *indicates equal contribution
International Conference on Big Data Analytics and Knowledge Discovery (DaWaK), 2015.
- Research Intern, Internet Services Research Center, Microsoft Research Redmond 2016
- Research Intern, Natural Language Processing Group, Huawei Noah's Ark Lab 2015
- Research Intern, Natural Language Computing Group, Microsoft Research Asia 2014
- Summer Intern, Dept. of Computer Science, The University of Hong Kong 2013